Road map of Arizona with distances between cities
Arizona map highway free
Highway map of Arizona state. Detailed highways and roads map of Arizona state with cities and towns. Arizona road map with exit numbers.
Arizona roads map
Highway map of Arizona 2021. Free road map of Arizona state.
Funny and true nicknames of the state of Arizona
- The Apache State
- The Aztec State
- Copper State
- Grand Canyon State
- The Baby State
- The Valentine State
- Italy of America
- The Sand Hill State
What are the official nicknames of Arizona state?
- The Grand Canyon State: The Grand Canyon is a unique and world-famous natural phenomenon located in the northern section of the state.
What are the unofficial nicknames of Arizona state?
- Copper State: Lots of copper mineral found in soil; the color is also featured in the copper star on Arizona’s state flag.
- Apache State: The American Indian Apache tribe was prevalent in this region.
- The Baby State: Arizona was the 48th state admitted to America in 1912. It lost this nickname with the induction of Alaska in 1959.
- Aztec State: There are many archaeological recoveries of Aztec structures from the Gila and Salt River valleys.
- Italy of America: Draws a comparison between the mountainous beauty of Arizona and Italy.
- Sand Hill State: Refers to Arizona’s numerous
- Sunset State: Famous for its gorgeous desert sunsets that paint the landscape in yellows, reds, and oranges.
- Valentine State: Arizona actually became a state on February 14, 1912.